cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you're up against the clock to get holiday ready, so here are some tips on how to use Dropbox to make your prep easy! Check them out!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown charges

Unknown charges

Hongihika
New member | Level 2
Hi, I’ve been charged for over a year for a dropbox account that I do not have. I could never get in touch with contact support, email, or anything because I don’t have an actual login for an account to get into the system to complain or get any support. This is so incredibly frustrating. So I have now just made an account right now, just so that I could post here to try and get some help please. Every month I’m being charged and it’s not attached to my only email address. I don’t know what else to do.
3 Replies 3

Re: Unknown charges

Megan
Dropboxer

Hi @Hongihika , thanks for posting here! 

Would it be okay for me to reach out to your Community-linked email so we can have a closer look into this? 

Let me know, and I'll be happy to!

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Hongihika
New member | Level 2
Yes please!!! Thank you so much. I’m nervous now that I’ll start getting charged for this account I’m using now- 😩
Thank you!

Megan
Dropboxer

Happy Friday, @Hongihika !

I just sent you an email, and I'll be happy to look into this for you there. 

Keep me posted, and enjoy your weekend!

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Megan Dropboxer
    Hongihika New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?