cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade through iTunes but it was already used before?

Upgrade through iTunes but it was already used before?

bennyelliot
New member | Level 2

Hey there, Im so sorry if this does not make sense but I upgraded my drop box through itunes. when it was done a message on drop box popped up that i have used my itunes account on a different drop box before and therefore the space can only be credited to that old account. The money was already taken from itunes and it shows i have a subscription to dropbox. However, I have no idea which old account that was in my emails from itunes it shows I subscribed back in 2018 but i dont know what email adress that drop box account had. I paid for more space but it is not showing up on my dropb box, however it aparently upgraded a super old account which i dont even know the email from. I hope someone can help. 

Regards 

Jonas 

2 Replies 2

Apple ID purchases linked to which drop box email?

bennyelliot
New member | Level 2
I want to find out wich dropbox email/account my Apple ID is linked to. As every time i buy more space or a subscription it does not work as it says my apple ID was used with a different account. I definitely had one many year back but dont remember the email adress of it. Could support please help with that? My apple ID is [personal information was removed as per Community Guidelines] I just need to know what email for dropbox it is linkt to. I also have past apple invoices that can help find that email. Order ID: [personal information was removed as per Community Guidelines]  DOCUMENT NO. [personal information was removed as per Community Guidelines] SEQUENCE NO. [personal information was removed as per Community Guidelines]

Re: Upgrade through iTunes but it was already used before?

Lusil
Dropboxer
Hi there @bennyelliot, let's see what we can find on this. 

If your credit card was charged for this, could you try look it up by using our lookup tool?

Give me a shout with any updates, thanks!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?