cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading to Professional from Plus - will I be charged the full amount, or just the difference?

Highlighted

Upgrading to Professional from Plus - will I be charged the full amount, or just the difference?

New member | Level 2

I have already paid the yearly fee for Plus but I would like to upgrade to Professional. Do I have to pay the entire amount again for Professional or just the difference between the two?

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Upgrading to Professional

Super User II

@dana11 wrote:

I have already paid the yearly fee for Plus but I would like to upgrade to Professional. Do I have to pay the entire amount again for Professional or just the difference between the two?

You'll pay a prorated difference between the two. When I upgraded from Plus to Professional I had 13 days left on my yearly subscription. I was charged just $3.56 for the upgrade to Professional. Then 13 days later when my annual renewal date hit, I paid the full Professional price for my next billing cycle.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?