cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading via the web from many accounts and lately the photos are uploading in the wrong account

Highlighted

Uploading via the web from many accounts and lately the photos are uploading in the wrong account

New member | Level 2

Hello

We have several dropbox accounts at my workplace.
We always log out of an account whwn we are done uploading.

When we want to upload into another account, we log in, upload and log uot again.

These past months we have experienced that even though we have followed the peocedure as described above, the photos end up in the previous dropbox account which we find very strange sa we have logged out of it.

this is a big problem for us and would like to have it solved.

Then we have to log out of the previus dropbox once again and start uploading in the one we want the material to end up in.

We have had these dropbox accounts for years and never experienced it before.

please can you solve this problem.

Kind regards

Karoline

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Uploading via the web from many accounts and lately the photos are uploading in the wrong accoun

Dropboxer

Hi @karoline e; thanks for joining our Community!

It sounds like your browser is acting up somehow so I'd suggest using an incognito window when trying to access other accounts from now on while clearing your cache might also be a good practice here. 

You could alternatively try another browser too. 

Let me know how you get on Karoline! 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?