cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification Email

Verification Email

Lizelle M.
New member | Level 1

I haven't received my verification email after resending it more than 20 times. please help, i really need to fix the sharing asap

24 Replies 24

Re: Verification Email

Mac A.
New member | Level 1

I have set up my account with the wrong email address, as a result I can't verify my email as it sends tit elsewhere. Drop box won't let me change my email address so I can't access any shared files.

Kara L.
New member | Level 1

I have requested my verification to verify my email address over and over again and have yet to receive the email. please help

Kori S.
New member | Level 1

I, too, have requested a verification email numerous times but have yet to receive the email I have a Mac and do not have issues with Junk / Spam - but have checked all that too. I do NOT want to change the email address associated with my Dropbox account as I will be working with colleagues at my school.

Jon B.22
New member | Level 1

i cannot get an email to verify my account i have requested it numerous times but not getting one,  and its not in junk or spam and i have stuff that i need ASAP for work and cant get it.

Ann C.11
New member | Level 1

I have requested my verification to verify my email address over and over again and have yet to receive the email. please help

Shayne H.
New member | Level 1

Have tried to verify my email address many times and still haven't received an email. trying to get a shared file to my drop box. Help

sulamita c.
New member | Level 1

I asked a verification email over and over to join at campus cup and didn't get any

jeovanni c.
New member | Level 1

My verification email is not working saying not available. Is there a way to use my phone number to be able to access my files? I need important files asap as I rebooted my phn and lost all apps and pics. Plz help

Stuart S.22
New member | Level 1

I've set up my account (over a year ago) with an email address that i hadn't realized until now that I have not verify my account with. I now want to share a folder but need to verify my account before i can do this, unfortunately the email address i originally used is no longer active, as a result I can't verify my Dropbox account. Drop box won't let me change my email until i verify using the original address so I can't set up any shared files. Any help would be appreciated.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jeff S.10 New member | Level 1
    Ewan P. New member | Level 1
    kevin g.17 New member | Level 1
    Rene S. New member | Level 1
    Ed Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?