cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Verification Email

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

I haven't received my verification email after resending it more than 20 times. please help, i really need to fix the sharing asap

24 Replies 24
Highlighted

Re: Verification Email

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

I have set up my account with the wrong email address, as a result I can't verify my email as it sends tit elsewhere. Drop box won't let me change my email address so I can't access any shared files.

Highlighted

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

I have requested my verification to verify my email address over and over again and have yet to receive the email. please help

Highlighted

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

I, too, have requested a verification email numerous times but have yet to receive the email I have a Mac and do not have issues with Junk / Spam - but have checked all that too. I do NOT want to change the email address associated with my Dropbox account as I will be working with colleagues at my school.

Highlighted

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

i cannot get an email to verify my account i have requested it numerous times but not getting one,  and its not in junk or spam and i have stuff that i need ASAP for work and cant get it.

Highlighted

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

I have requested my verification to verify my email address over and over again and have yet to receive the email. please help

Highlighted

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

Have tried to verify my email address many times and still haven't received an email. trying to get a shared file to my drop box. Help

Highlighted

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

I asked a verification email over and over to join at campus cup and didn't get any

Highlighted

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

My verification email is not working saying not available. Is there a way to use my phone number to be able to access my files? I need important files asap as I rebooted my phn and lost all apps and pics. Plz help

Highlighted

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

I've set up my account (over a year ago) with an email address that i hadn't realized until now that I have not verify my account with. I now want to share a folder but need to verify my account before i can do this, unfortunately the email address i originally used is no longer active, as a result I can't verify my Dropbox account. Drop box won't let me change my email until i verify using the original address so I can't set up any shared files. Any help would be appreciated.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?