Close
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification email not coming through

SCMODS New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Verification email is not coming through.  As suggeseted in the FAQ, I am trying to start a ticket.

12 Replies 12

Re: Verification email not coming through

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Sorry to hear that @SCMODS - let's have a look!

Normally, when you request to verify your email address, you will receive an email from no-reply@dropbox.com with the steps to verify your account.

If you don't receive an email after a reasonable amount of time, please check your spam folder to ensure that no-reply@dropbox.com is not blocked. You can also add no-reply@dropbox.com to your address book and request another email verification email.

If you are still not receiving the email, please let me know and we'll take it from there.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

LuizP New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Hi am not receiving my verify email from my account, can you please help

LuizP New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

its for account associated to [personal information removed for security reasons]

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

I've sent you an email (after removing your email address from your post for security reasons) so we can work on this together (thus creating a ticket for you with ID: 8773358 ).

Take a look at your inbox and we'll take it from there. 

Until we speak again, have a good one @LuizP!

Walter

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

silkarchitectur New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Hi,

I tried to link my dropbox to my GSuite (Gmail) email and I am not getting the verification email. Frustrated, I managed to link to my yahoo email easily, but now want to swap ip back to Gmail and still not getting the verification through. I have added no-reply@dropbox.com to my contacts and have checked my spam. What is goung on? It seem Gmail issue as it is working with yahoo. Thanks

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Sorry to hear about this @silkarchitectur

As I wanted to help as much as I can from my end, I've located your existing ticket on our system and passed your comments on to the agent handling your case. 

Rest assured they'll do their best to help you with this and if there's anything else I can do, please let me know. 

Happy Monday!

Walter

ktanaka
Explorer | Level 3

I am having the same problem, I added no-repely@dropbox.com to my contacts, and it's still not working.  I also checked spam, it's not there either.  I tried verifying my personal gmail account and it worked, but now that I am trying to change it back to my gsuite email (which is the one I plan to use), the email is not getting through... Please help.

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Sorry to hear you're having issues with this @ktanaka. Let's have a look now!

Can you first make sure that you added the no-reply@dropbox.com address to your contacts? I'm assuming that your post contains a typo but it never hurts to double check; right?

If you do and still don't get the verification email for your account's email change, let me know if I can reach out to the email address that's connected to your Community's profile to work on this together.

Thanks!

Walter

Highlighted

ktanaka
Explorer | Level 3

Walter, 

Thank you so much for contacting me back about this.  I double-checked the contact and it is no-reply@dropbox.com.  So it was a typo only in the last message to you.  The email address I am trying to change to is {Your post has been amended and your personal information is removed as to better allign with our Community's Guidelines}.  All my workmates have no problem using it.  It seems like it concerns only my account. 

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Need more support?