cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify E-mail Account

Verify E-mail Account

Evelien
New member | Level 2

I am trying to verify my dropbox account. My account is registered with a Office365 account. When I request a link to verify my email, it doesn't come to the mailbox. Can you help? It's not in my spambox.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Verify E-mail Account

Hannah
Dropboxer
Hey @Evelien, thanks for reaching out to our Community!

Can I actually reach out to you via email, so we can look into this?

You should be able to receive my email, but if not, you can let me know and we'll try another way. 

Thanks!

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

16 Replies 16

Hannah
Dropboxer
Hey @Evelien, thanks for reaching out to our Community!

Can I actually reach out to you via email, so we can look into this?

You should be able to receive my email, but if not, you can let me know and we'll try another way. 

Thanks!

Hannah
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Evelien
New member | Level 2

Hello Hannah,

You, please contact me via email.

Regards,

Evelien

AtlanticDrive
Explorer | Level 3

Hello i have registered an email adres because if dropbox works well we want to buy business solution advanced.

However it already crashes instantly regarding not receiving verification email. So i made a second test account and this time gmail instead of our corporate email. But same again.

Please can you fix this because without the possibility to share links or share with persons I think dropbox has no real value for us to use. 

Kind regards,

jeroen

Hannah
Dropboxer
Not a problem @Evelien, I just reached out to you, so make sure to check your emails and let me know if you can't find it.

As for you @AtlanticDrive, thank you for commenting here and for your interest in Dropbox Business.

Can I also reach out to you via email, so we can look into this?

Hannah
dropbox.com/support

lbrown12
Explorer | Level 3

I am experiencing the same issue trying to verify my e-mail so that I can share a folder. I am on O365 and do not have anything in my junk folder, there is nothing in my spam filter in Exchange admin, and I have whitelisted anything from Dropbox.com.

I click the button to send the verification e-mail from Dropbox and get nothing. I am receiving e-mails to the address from hotmail & gmail accounts perfectly fine. 

Rebeccabaillie
Explorer | Level 3

Hello, 

I am having the same problem with my Dropbox - I have clicked verify emails, but the link is not coming through. Can someone look into this for me? Thanks

lbrown12
Explorer | Level 3

update - I've been getting all of the notifications from Dropbox support (awards) in my e-mail, just not the verify link. ????

Issues Verify E-mail Account

AtlanticDrive
Explorer | Level 3

I am trying to verify my dropbox account. When I request a link to verify my email, it doesn't come to the mailbox. I checked every map. Can you someone from Dropbox help?

Re: Issues Verify E-mail Account

Walter
Dropboxer

Hey there @lbrown12, @Rebeccabaillie & @AtlanticDrive, sorry to hear you're having issues with this.

Would it be OK if I reached out via email to investigate further?

Let me know and I'll use the email address that's associated with your profile here in our Community. 

Walter
dropbox.com/support

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropboxer
    Rebeccabaillie Explorer | Level 3
    AtlanticDrive Explorer | Level 3
    lbrown12 Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?