cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We cancelled our business account a year ago, now there has been an unauthorized charge from Dropbox

Highlighted

We cancelled our business account a year ago, now there has been an unauthorized charge from Dropbox

Explorer | Level 4

Hi, we had a Dropbox Business Account, which we cancelled last year in April. This year we got an unauthorized charge of USD 119,88 from Dropbox. What can we do? We couldn't find anything using the self served look-up tool.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: We cancelled our business account a year ago, now there has been an unauthorized charge from Dro

Dropboxer

Hi @FIRST STEPS; welcome to our Community!

I'm sorry to hear you had issues with cancelling the subscription in question.

Just a small note here, based on the amount you mentioned, it sounds like the charge is associated with an annual Dropbox Plus subscription and not one of our Business plans. 

If our self-served look up tool isn't working for you when you input the charge's transaction ID in the relevant search field, I'd suggest using an incognito window while NOT logged into any account, to contact our team through the relevant form so we can assist further. 

I hope this gets resolved for you soon! 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Re: We cancelled our business account a year ago, now there has been an unauthorized charge from Dro

Dropboxer

Hi @FIRST STEPS; welcome to our Community!

I'm sorry to hear you had issues with cancelling the subscription in question.

Just a small note here, based on the amount you mentioned, it sounds like the charge is associated with an annual Dropbox Plus subscription and not one of our Business plans. 

If our self-served look up tool isn't working for you when you input the charge's transaction ID in the relevant search field, I'd suggest using an incognito window while NOT logged into any account, to contact our team through the relevant form so we can assist further. 

I hope this gets resolved for you soon! 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 4

Thank you very much, Walter, that helped a lot. We could figure out, that somebody from our team still had a Plus-Account running on our credit car, pew. Now everything is solved. Best, Anne

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?