cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We were asked to renew out account, even though we have a Business one already?

Highlighted

We were asked to renew out account, even though we have a Business one already?

Explorer | Level 3

Hi there, 

In January I was sent an invoice for £900 to renewe our subscribption, then in February and March I was sent an email notifying me that our Dropbox business account will be renwed at the end of the month. Now my dropbox is notifying me that it is full and it is asking me to updrage to Dropbox Business, an account I thought I already had seeing as I've received emails telling me this. 

Can someone please give some more information about this and what actions to take. 

Many thanks,

Hannah 

7 Replies 7
Highlighted

Re: Dropbox business renewal

Dropboxer

Hey @hacido, thanks for reaching out to us. 

It does sound strange, but since this is a billing and account-specific investigation, you'd have to contact our Support team to have a better look into this for you. 

You can do this from here, via an incognito window, without signing in to your account. 

If you'd like, you can let me know the ticket ID (eg. #1234567) that'll be associated with it, so that I can pass your comments along. 

Keep me posted! 

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Hi Lusil,

Many thanks for your response, I shall email the Support team. 

All the best,

Hannah 

Highlighted

Dropboxer

No worries, @hacido

Let me know if you have any trouble along the way or if you have any other questions in the meantime. 

Thanks again!

Lusil

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Hi Lusil, 

When clicking on the link you sent me for the Support team, it's asking me to create a new thread and write a new message in the same group as this one, is this correct?

Can you advise please?

Thanks,

Hannah 

Highlighted

Dropboxer

It sounds like you're still signed in to your account when you go to our Support page. 

Could you try logging out or opening the link from an incognito window?

Lusil

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Hi Lusil,

That did work thanks for the help. 

I have been sent an invoice to pay, but also an email saying the bank details to pay the invoice has been changed. Do you know if this is correct? Just want to make sure it's not a fake account pretending to be Dropbox emailing me!

Thanks,

Hannah 

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hey @hacido, just jumping in here.

You can double check if this is indeed an email from Dropbox by checking if it's from an official Dropbox domain. Please make sure to click on the sender to expand this and see the full exact email this was sent from.

Hope that helps!

Daphne

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?