cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn about how Kev uses Dropbox to make sure he keeps track of all the new music he listens to? Check out his tips here

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What if dropbox plus plan is not renewed?

What if dropbox plus plan is not renewed?

VideoJocky-Sam
Explorer | Level 3
If I took a dropbox plus plan just for one month and upload entire 2TB data on it, and if i donot renew it next month, will i be able to access my those files next month onwards? Will i be able to share those files with others directly from dropbox?

In other words if i pay for dropbox plus plan just for one month, will that 2TB storage be mine for lifetime?
2 Replies 2

Re: What if dropbox plus plan is not renewed?

Rich
Super User II

@VideoJocky-Sam wrote:
In other words if i pay for dropbox plus plan just for one month, will that 2TB storage be mine for lifetime?

So you're looking to specifically abuse the system?

Re: What if dropbox plus plan is not renewed?

VideoJocky-Sam
Explorer | Level 3
I am sorry. I dont mean the way you are thinking. I agree the way i asked a question was wrong but what actually i mean was If i store multiple files on my dropbox account greater than 1 TB and use them on my website, like: If there is a file download link on my video blog website which redirects the user to www.dropbox.com/sampleuser/myfile.mp4 (which is a video file of about 4gb) stored on my account. If my subscription expires, will my audience be able to download that file??? Can i still share those files stored in my account via my video blog website or its just for access to me.

And the thing i was asking : Will that 2TB storage be mine? means Will i be able to fetch that 2TB data stored in my account forever or dropbox will delete it after certain period of time?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

VideoJocky-Sam Explorer | Level 3
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?