cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

When does 2 TB kick in?

Helpful | Level 6

I am a DropBox Professional subscriber, and my account still shows 1 TB max. I thought I had read that accounts will be upgraded to 2 TB by 8/31. Do I need to do anything to make this happen, or when will I see it? Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: When does 2 TB kick in?

Super User II
Super User II

It is being rolled out - it just hasnt happened to all yet (I'm also still waiting). 

You dont need to do anything it will just happen.

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8
Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II

It is being rolled out - it just hasnt happened to all yet (I'm also still waiting). 

You dont need to do anything it will just happen.

- - -

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Collaborator | Level 8

Same here...some sort of update would be appreciated!

Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II

If you are running out of quota and need more sooner you could try and log a ticket and ask for help?

www.dropbox.com/support

- - -

Highlighted

Collaborator | Level 8

LOL!  Really?!  See my other post.

Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II

Yes - I stand by what I said. If you want faster support you need to pay for it. 

Ultimately when you do log tickets they are reasonably quick at replying, even when logging over holidays and weekends. 

- - -

Highlighted

Collaborator | Level 8

I have the highest plan.  Are there individual plans higher than Pro?!

Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II

No. And thats the issue. You have the highest home user plan. I.e. its assumed that as its home user it isnt used for work etc. and so doesnt include the work levels of support.

- - -

Highlighted

Collaborator | Level 8

So that's where we get into why a one person shop can't but just one seat of a business account.  Don't bother replying Mark, as you haven't really been much help.

It's been a good run Dropbox.

Polls
Do you know how to organize your files and folders?
We have created a guide on folder best practice, so you can get organized now check it out here.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?