Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Where can I get my invoice?

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

Hello,
I paid £79 last night for 1TB of memory on drop box. I can see it in my account, but my invoice has no amount paid on it. I would like an invoice with an amount paid on it. Which seems pretty standard practice on invoices, usually.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Invoice

Super User II
Super User II

You can get a copy of your receipt on your Payments page. See the following help article for more information:

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II

You can get them at www.dropbox.com/account

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Highlighted

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

Thanks Mark Mc, but it doesn't say the amount I paid anywhere on that page. It just says what I purchased on what date.

Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II

If you follow the screens through though it does.

Account -> Account Tab -> View billing history and then choose the invoice

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Highlighted

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

I've done that, and I've printed out the actual invoice, but it still does not say anywhere what the amount i paid was. in the column where it out to say £79, it says "1 subscription".

Highlighted

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

Getting an invoice out of Dropbox is the hardest thing I have ever tried to do.  Passed from one customer service person to another to no avail!  Surely there is a person somewhere that can help me in Dropbox world.  Perhaps changing to another provider will help...but God knows how to cease my subscription and whether they'll just keep charging me without any invoices to show for the payment.  No happy Jan!!  All I want is a real person who can issue me with an invoice.

Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II

You can get a copy of your receipt on your Payments page. See the following help article for more information:

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

View solution in original post

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?