cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my 25 gig HP promotion?

Where is my 25 gig HP promotion?

JamesShka
New member | Level 2

Hello all,

I am a new Dropbox user and I signed up using the link on my new HP computer startup menu. Once I got my account, after further research, I also completed the 5 out of 7 "getting started" items on my setup as required. I still however only have the 2 gig basic account (technically 2.2 gigs... for doing the 5 out of the 7 I believe but still no actual 25 gigs for 1 year as promised). Am I missing something else? Or is there some reason my account is not receiving the 25 gigs. Or is there a delay in the promotion while something processes?

Thanks for any insight and assistance community! 🙂

-=James

3 Replies 3

Re: Where is my 25 gig HP promotion?

JamesShka
New member | Level 2
Greetings and Thanks! However, this was the page I used to see that I had done what I believe was needed (in my case I think only the 5 out 7 entries, everything else, my 1st and new account, not expired, etc should be good, and still no 25 gigs). Any other ideas on what might be holding my account back? Anyone from Dropbox have any ideas? Thanks all 🙏

JamesShka
New member | Level 2
Indeed, looking back I qualify in every category. The only thing I can think of is that at the top it says "in Japan". My promotional offer came with my new HP machine purchased in the US quite recently... so, unless their own offer is not valid? That wouldn't make sense. Would love to get this resolved so I can use this wonderful app as was promised. 👍

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey there @JamesShka, happy Monday!

Would it be OK if I reached out via email to have a further look into this matter internally?

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropboxer
    JamesShka New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?