cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do I asked to submit my card info again, out of blue?

Highlighted

Why do I asked to submit my card info again, out of blue?

New member | Level 2

Hi, I need to talk to a person, a human being, regarding my account payment. I am already paying, I submitted all card information, it's been some mounths, everything is ok. Out of blue I am receiving confusing messages and directed to a payment page. Messages are: 

* No payment received, you are moved to 'free' category - but I'm paying, what happened out of blue?? You lost my card info? Problem with the card? Someone should say something?! 

* Your 2 GB limitation is full, you need to upgrade, you can't upload anything - But I have 1,4 GB full. I don't want to upgrade. 

If there's a problem with the card, I don't mind giving again. But I don't want to double pay, or receive extra upgrade, with extra payment, that I don't want. And I need an explanation, why do I have to submit my card information, AGAIN, out of blue?? 

I hope it's not a machine reading this letter!! Not able to reach a human being, especially about a storage with delicate information, is REALLY disturbing!! 

Debi 

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Why do I asked to submit my card info again, out of blue?

Super User II

@Debi74 wrote:

I need to talk to a person, a human being, regarding my account payment.

Only Business accounts have access to phone support. All others can visit the Support page to see the support options available to them. Or you can visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for Billing issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?