cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why doesn't anyone from Dropbox reply to support issues? No reply in 17 days,

Why doesn't anyone from Dropbox reply to support issues? No reply in 17 days,

George T.6
New member | Level 1

7 Replies 7

Re: Why doesn't anyone from Dropbox reply to support issues? No reply in 17 days,

George T.6
New member | Level 1

It's pitiful & all because I'm not a PRO user, no doubt!... And I've had over a Gig's worth o0f images trashed... It's disgraceful

Re: Why doesn't anyone from Dropbox reply to support issues? No reply in 17 days,

Richard P.
Super User alumni

If you submitted a support ticket at www.dropbox.com/support you can follow up your support ticket at http://dropbox.zendesk.com 

Support tickets are usually responded to within 3 business days, with priority given to Pro accounts.

George T.6
New member | Level 1

Thanks for your prompt reply, Richard T. However, after a long & deliberate time deciphering the help procedure & instructions, I went through the process to report an issue & even cut n' paste the whole event log into the response box for good measure... And then patently awaited the three day response period... And then a further two weeks.

I'd add, that I never read the term 'support ticket' being referred to throughout the whole process!?

I was actually in the middle of client work at the time my whole Dropbox was corrupted

http://dropbox.zendesk.com will not accept my password?

George T.6
New member | Level 1

I submitted my help request via my email georgeturner100@hotmail.com... Can you help me in any way, Richard P?

George T.6
New member | Level 1

Oh, Richard doesn't want to respond now!!?

Richard P.
Super User alumni

I'm not a paid Dropbox employee, I do this in my spare time.

If you haven't already signed up to Zendesk, then you need to do so at http://dropbox.zendesk.com using the same email as your Dropbox account.  Your Dropbox credentials will not work.

Rick B.4
New member | Level 2

George, you're not alone, and I am having dismal support results even though I am a paid Pro user.

I can't even update my payment method!

Richard P. those links are very useful. Thank you.

One would think that Dropbox should make those links more prominent and easier to find. 

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rick B.4 New member | Level 2
    Richard P. Super User alumni
    George T.6 New member | Level 1
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?