Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Why has my promotional Quicken extra quota expired?

Explorer | Level 3

Can Dropbox restore this?

I had 15 GB of exrtra space that is now gone, even with my Quicken subscription still intact.  I did decide to renew  my Quicken subscription to see if this would produce a new coupon code.  It did not.  All of my past coupon codes no longer work.  Do I turn to Quicken or Dropbox support for this?

Dropbox support, as you all know, is fairly non-existent.  This and a useless Chatbot.  Oh well...

Thanks for your help.

5 Replies 5
Highlighted

Re: Why has my promotional Quicken extra quota expired?

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi @aalexorr, thanks for posting on the Community!

Generally, promotional offers for extra quota have an expiry date, and it wouldn’t be possible to redeem the same offer twice.

Could you check if you can see the expiry date of your offer on the following page on your account?

Let me know what you find out!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Hi Jay:

Thanks for the reply.  Interestingly enough, while I have many old codes there, the most recent one expired in 2015, none of the codes I used that came from Quicken show up there.  Perhaps they are a different type of code -- i.e. not direct from Dropbox, but a "partner" code.

I will pursue this from the other end as well, but Quicken only has a phone line for support with extremely long hold times, so I haven't jumped on that yet.

Best,

AO

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

No worries, keep me posted with any updates!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II

The bonus space you get from Quicken is only good for one year, and mentioned on their own website.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Hi Rich:

Thanks for your reply.  I understand that the codes expire.  I have renewed Quicken and assumed I would get new codes.  I guess this is a Quicken issue and not a Dropbox problem.

The fact that the expired codes appear nowhere in the expired codes list on Dropbox is a problem for Dropbox, however.  It would be nice to have a record of the codes used and when they expired.

The only way to contact Quicken is through a phone number with very long wait times.  I may see if I can do this today.

Thanks again,

AO

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?