cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account disabled

Why was my account disabled?

toannguyen2020
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Company account with email (quandinh@**** like email Dropbox of me) has been disabled from Saturday, July 11, 2020.

Dropbox hasn't emailed notification?

This account is used for business.

Please help me!

115 Replies 115

drsmhb
Helpful | Level 7
Go to solution
Ú†Ú¯pleaae be patient, they will answer soon

bogrosnounours
Helpful | Level 7
Go to solution
They answered me back vit I had to create an other drop account that subscribe fir one month $ to be abble to have 24h respond .

They asked that i respond from the e-mail of the lost drop box the their s to the e-mail associated to the new drop box account .

Waiting ...

First response took about 24 h

Waiting ...

maquiagro
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

A month ago I have been claiming with several tickets and I have no answer , it was disabled for no reason  is You can send me an answer to that email so I can get it back, thank you very much.

I have all my work in your cloud and I pay monthly for your service

404notfound
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

My dropbox account is disabled, so I registered an account to log in to this community to ask for help. When I try to reset my password, the system says that the account has been disabled, I don’t know why,

There are precious memories in my account, I can’t find them now, please help me!

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Hey @404notfound, thanks for joining the discussion here and sorry to hear about this. 

Have you tried Hannah's suggestion to contact our Support team as outlined here?

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

bogrosnounours
Helpful | Level 7
Go to solution
How can you affirm that ? for what ever reason it is ... i must recover my 'digital life'

Everything is in there .
I taught i had a physical backup but their new 'space saver thing' is really invasive no?

No back up available anywhere where I had selective sync folders I have the whole drop box in one hard drive : only traces of files are there ... 99% are 'unreadable' / kind of 'corrupted'

I got no back up a i taughts it was on a synked hard drive. EVerything in my life that can be digitalised was there From Photos / personal infos to my whole company clients work infos ...everything.

I see the files but can't read them . They have it all . For what ever the reason drop box did that, there is no way i won't do everything possible to recover this.

I'm really impatient to get to understand what happened and why

bogrosnounours
Helpful | Level 7
Go to solution
Really?

Lovertoy287
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
How can I recover my Dropbox account that was disabled? I need help I have important work on my account.

viqhar ahmed
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I have a paid subscription to Dropbox and i had paid just 5 months back.

I am a dropbox user since 8 years.

3 days back my dropbox account was disabled without any email or notification.

I am not able to login to my account and there is nobody to reply to my tickets in the Dropbox Support.

I feel cheated for both the money i am paying and also for my files which i cannot access. 

I am like a sitting duck without conducting my work since i no more have access to my files.

Pls help

FerasNoor
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

My account was suddenly disabled without any notice. I know the email and password but when I login, it gives me "Sorry, this account is disabled".  Also my account was logged out from all devices. I have submitted 4 ticket requests to the customer support team and I didn't get any response yet (more than 4 days). This is an annual paid family account which has been disabled without any notice.

Is there a solution to this problem? How I can contact the customer support via phone or email. This is a critical issue for me and my family for work and school. 

Need more support?