Did you mean: 
Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I get a refund of the membership fee from today?

JasonPKU New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I asked Dropbox to refund my membership fee for the next year (February 14, 2020 to February 14, 2021) US $ 119.88. Because I don't plan to renew, but the system automatically charged my credit card today. I have now cancelled the auto-renewal in the system. I sent this email hoping to refund and cancel my membership for the next year. Will I get the refund? Thanks so much!

3 Replies 3

Re: Will I get a refund of the membership fee from today?

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hey @JasonPKU, thanks for checking in with us on the Dropbox Community - welcome aboard!

In most cases, subscriptions for Dropbox Business (including team member licenses), Professional, and Plus are non-refundable

Since you mention that you've sent our Support team a ticket though, I had a look for it and found it, so I've made sure to get back to you via email. 

Please check your inbox for my latest message and I'd be more than happy to help look into this with you. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

dealer96740 New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

This company is scamming way too many people. I contacted my credit card company and blocked dropbox from any further transactions. They make cancelations very difficult, please tell anyone you know to avoid this company!!

JasonPKU New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Thanks for your reply. Try to contact with dropbox via email if you want to cancel the membership. I got refund soon after that. 

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?