cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Email Address No Longer Valid - Still Being Charged

Highlighted

Work Email Address No Longer Valid - Still Being Charged

New member | Level 2

My credit card is being charged for an annual subscription for a work account my husband set up and no longer has access to. The email address he set it up with literally no longer exists. How do we stop this?!? He tried to resolve this LAST year when we were charged, thought it was resolved, yet here we are a year later being charged for an account that can't even be accessed. HELP! How in the world do I get in contact with someone at DropBox to help resolve this????

Edited by moderatorEdited by moderatorEdited by moderatorEdited by moderator

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Work Email Address No Longer Valid - Still Being Charged

Super User II

@kendrag wrote:

My credit card is being charged for an annual subscription for a work account my husband set up and no longer has access to.

You'll need to contact Dropbox Suport directly. Visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for Billing issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?