cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

You did not acept my VISA information which I fild in your payment form

Explorer | Level 3

Payment

7 Replies 7
Highlighted

Re: You did not acept my VISA information which I fild in your payment form

Super User II
Super User II
We need a bit more info here, why? what happened?

Error messages etc.?

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

I filled in all information asked for on ypur payment form, but you did not acept it, so I can not waste my time by guessing what more you want.

Best regard

Björn Gústafsson

Super User II
Super User II
Then I'm afraid I cant help.

As I dont work for Dropbox I'm afraid I have no information on what has possibly gone wrong and was only trying to assist as per your request on here.

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II

@BJOR1gust wrote:

I filled in all information asked for on ypur payment form, but you did not acept it, so I can not waste my time by guessing what more you want.

As this is account and payment specific, you'll need to contact Support directly. Only they can assist with account and billing issues.

Open your ticket here: https://bit.ly/cm-support
Track your ticket here: https://dropbox.zendesk.com

Replies take approximately 1 - 3 business days with Plus, Professional and Business users getting priority (longer for Basic users).

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey BJOR1gust, sorry to hear that you were unable to complete your payment. 

I understand that this is not ideal, though based on a search I run on my end, I could see that you’re currently discussing it with my specialized colleague through our Official Support channel

Should you need further assistance, please do let them know on that correspondence & they’ll make sure to promptly get back in touch with you asap. 

Rest assured that you’re in safe hands from now on & I hope this gets resolved soon for you. Of course, we’re here in case you need further assistance, just let us know here! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Hello

You have finally agreed upon my payment, but it looks as you are not jet satisfied.

Please send my information if there are still some lions on the road.

I can not understand why this has to be so complicatet.

Best regards,

Björn Gústafsson

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Thanks for getting back to me here with this update Björn (BJOR1gust), I appreciate it a lot! 

It’s my understanding that this has now been resolved for you & you’ve been able to complete the payment as expected, though I appreciate it that you’ve reached back out with this feedback. 

Being unable to complete a payment may cause frustration, as we don't get to see the reasons why a transaction failed either side (i.e. it may be because of a typo, a wrong postal code &c.) since your bank or payment vendor keeps that information hidden for your protection. For that reason we usually advise contacting your bank or payment vendor directly and ask them what happened. 

Just one bit of info that may be of assistance is that you may need to ensure that your payments are authorized for international payments. 

Hopefully this sheds a bit of light to what you’ve experienced, though I‘ve also made sure to include your thoughts in my report to our higher-level technicians. Thanks for choosing Dropbox & we’re always here for you in case you may need assistance or you’d like to share your thoughts again in the future! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Polls
Have you been keeping up good habits while working from home?
We've created a working from home cheat sheet to help keep up on those habits, check it out here.
Need more support?