cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You have invoiced me the last 01/21 119,88 € to my VISA account but you still aks me to increase my

You have invoiced me the last 01/21 119,88 € to my VISA account but you still aks me to increase my

EVA19
Explorer | Level 3

I tried through the Community but nobody solved the situation  Could you Help me? please

Below the chat, I ( in red my inputs ) had with Kathy ( Plan commercial ) last Feb 3. 

Chat with Kathy

Feb 3 2021, 15:38 PM UTC

FROM URL: https://snapengage.dropbox.com/plans?trigger=nr

You have invoiced me the last 01/21 119,88 € to my VISA account but you still ask me to increase my plan What I have to do to implement the 2000 GB? Thanks

Me

spacer 

I’d be happy to assist you with this.

Agent  

So you have at this moment a Plus plan, correct? Is there an issue with your storage space?

Kathy

No, I have a Basic and I have exceeded the capacity and you advise me to change my plan but before I accepted you already charged to my VISA account 119,88 € And Now I want to know how to change my plan from basic to Plus Do you understand me? sorry my English

Me

spacer 

Your English is very good!🙂

Agent  

Are you signed into dropbox.com at this moment?

Kathy

yes

Me

spacer 

Please click on the link below and tell me what plan it says you have.

Agent  

https://www.dropbox.com/account/plan           

Kathy

Dropbox Basic

Me

Agent  

Did you receive a bank statement with your transaction ID?

Kathy

yes H4L7SLZZZXQ6

Me

spacer 

What I would like for you to do, is click on the link below. Inside you will see a tool, click on it and put in the necessary information. This will show you the email address that is attached to this charge. Let me know if it's the same email address that you are in now.

spacer 

https://help.dropbox.com/accounts-billing/payments-billing/find-credit-card-charge

Agent  

We on Plans chat, don't have any access or view to customers accounts or information for security reasons, so I can't look up this information for you.             

Kathy

I followed all the steps in order to know about a charge on a credit card but when I introduce the VISA information Does not accept it

Me

spacer 

If you are in your account when you click on the tool, you don't need to enter the last digits of your credit card. I will provide you with the tool below.

Agent  

https://www.dropbox.com/payments/find_receipt       

Kathy

Yes On this page I introduced the information required even I log out and log in again but it did not work

Me

spacer 

I'm really sorry for this issue. I would advise you then to contact our Dropbox Technical team. They have the ability to access and check this out for you. I will provide you with their link below. Sign out of your account, then click on the link and scroll down to Submit a Help Request. Give them all the necessary information, so that they can investigate and then submit. A ticket will be formed and they will contact you via email.

Agent  

https://www.dropbox.com/support/billing-issues

Kathy

OK Thank you very much I will try it !

Me

spacer  You are welcome! And keep checking your email inbox for their reply back.

Agent  

Is there anything else, I can assist you with today?

Kathy

No Thank you

Me

Agent  

In that case, thank you for your time today and have a great week ahead 🙂 There’s a quick survey once the chat ends, I would appreciate it if you could fill this in - let us know how we're doing. Take care!

Kathy

3 Replies 3

Re: You have invoiced me the last 01/21 119,88 € to my VISA account but you still aks me to incre...

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey @EVA19; thanks for posting and sorry to hear about this.

May I use the email address that's connected to your profile here on our Community to have a better look into this?

Thanks so much, Eva!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Re: You have invoiced me the last 01/21 119,88 € to my VISA account but you still aks me to incre...

EVA19
Explorer | Level 3

Hello Walter  ; 

Thank you very much for contacting me of course you can use my email address to try to find out a solution

I hope you will help me because I am a little lost and I do not know how to contact the right people who can solve the problem for me
Once again thank you very much for your support and attention

Best regards

Walter
Dropboxer
No biggie, Eva; I'll be glad to look into this for you.

Therefore, as promised, I just sent you an email so please take a look at your inbox for my message and we'll take it from there.

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?