cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account scollegato (Unlinked from team account and can only view one account on my computer)

Highlighted

account scollegato (Unlinked from team account and can only view one account on my computer)

New member | Level 2

Buogniorno,

ho due account personal e Work, accidentalmente mi sono staccato dal team work ... ora non riesco più a visualizzare contemporaneamente i due account, posso solo accedere on line per il team work e sul computer ho solo il personal.

Come posso rimediare? 

Grazie

Adriano Belfiore

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: account scollegato (Unlinked from team account and can only view one account on my computer)

Dropboxer

Ciao @ Adriano70, grazie per averci contattato qui!

Se ti sei disconnesso dal team Business e questo account è ora un account individuale, non sarai in grado di collegarlo a un altro account personale.

Ciò significherebbe che dovrai riconnetterti all'account del team per poter connettere il tuo account personale e quindi sincronizzare entrambi sul tuo computer tramite l'app desktop.

Puoi contattare l'amministratore del team e richiedere che ti aggiungano nuovamente al team. Altrimenti, sarai in grado di connettere un solo account all'app desktop e accedere all'altro account tramite il sito Web.

Fatemi sapere se avete domande!

-----

Ci scusiamo per eventuali errori di traduzione, stiamo usando uno strumento di traduzione online!

-

Apologies for any translation mistakes, we're using an online translation tool!

-----

Hello @Adriano70, thanks for reaching out to us here!

If you have disconnected from the Business team and this account is now an individual account, you won't be able to connect it to another personal account.

This would mean that you would need to reconnect to the team account to be able to connect your personal account and then sync both to your computer through the desktop app.

You can reach out to the admin of the team and request that they add you back to the team. Otherwise, you'll only be able to connect one account to the desktop app and access the other account through the website.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?