Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

billing qustion - customer support by phone or email!!!!?????

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

Yes I have four charges in this amount on my card, two on 11/9, one on 11/5, one on 11/4....i changed all my known accounts (i have many but had more in the past), to annual billing, if I am getting these charges still they must be for accounts / emails that we set up but are no longer using, and I have no way to know what account or email address is associated with the charges so how can I stop the charges? 

Absolutely maddening there is no billing / customer service phone support. 

4 Replies 4
Highlighted

Re: billing qustion - customer support by phone or email!!!!?????

Super User II
Super User II

Phone support is available for Business customers. Everybody else is at www.dropbox.com/support

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Highlighted

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

Thank you for your reply Mark. Please tell me - how am I supposed to clear up the mystery charges being charged to my credit card? Can you direct me to next steps please? 

Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II

Via Support which will let you log a ticket to get an email response from the Team. 

Once you've logged your ticket you can get updates at http://dropbox.zendesk.com

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Highlighted

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

Hi, I cannot for the life of me link my new computer to Dropbox so that it begins saving documents. I mean, I have Dropbox installed and it downloaded old files, but won't sync/save any new ones. It's saying that it's only set to sync "Photos" and "Public" folders, I have no idea why, and I am not able to simply link my new computer to Dropbox so that it appears on my Home Page as one of the computers it's linked to.

[This thread is now closed. If you have a similar or new question, you could post it in the Find Answers section here. Jane]

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?