cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: can I change my email address for my Dropbox account?

can I change my email address for my Dropbox account?

howard345
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
How can I change the email address for my Dropbox account? I can no longer log into the email address that I use for my Dropbox account.I think they have removed my account because I have'nt logged in for a very long time.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@howard345 wrote:
I think they have removed my account because I have'nt logged in for a very long time.

How long had it been since you last used the account? If it's been idle for more than a year, it would have been deleted due to inactivity.

If you can still access your account, you can change your email address in your account settings. If you hadn't previously verified your old email address, then you would need access to that old email before you can change it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@howard345 wrote:
I think they have removed my account because I have'nt logged in for a very long time.

How long had it been since you last used the account? If it's been idle for more than a year, it would have been deleted due to inactivity.

If you can still access your account, you can change your email address in your account settings. If you hadn't previously verified your old email address, then you would need access to that old email before you can change it.

howard345
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
Thank you very much. I successfully changed my email address.
Need more support?