cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant cancel dropbox subscription.

cant cancel dropbox subscription.

kirbya7
New member | Level 2

I cant cancel a charge to my account for a while now. I get charged for an ex girlfriends account so i cannot log into her email and cancel my card being charged. 
I have attemmpted to submit a ticket for assistance however i get the email confirmation and ticket number to my personal email address, i have received no response for a week now (submitted 11th jan) and I click the link and it says i have no tickets open? 

The email i received is:
dbox.PNG

I am a bit lost here... and there isnt a line to call from what i can see. Can anyone offer advice?

1 Reply 1

Re: cant cancel dropbox subscription.

Sanchez
Dropboxer
Hey, @kirbya7, welcome to our community. 

I’ve located the ticket you submitted, and unfortunately, it was closed by our system. 

No worries, I went ahead and asked a support agent to email you at the same address that you submitted your ticket from. Have a look for that, and reply to them, so they can check into this for you, and help out. 

By the way, nice work on the redaction of personal info in your screenshot 👍

Cheers!

Sanchez
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?