cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Hello dear team,

I am reaching out because my business like many of us self employed, have been effected dramatically, I noticed that Dropbox charged my account leaving a 35$ fee and negative balance that is not helping at all, Has Dropbox a plan to at least stop autopay? I tried to stop it but going to setting the opting of BILLING is GONE! it is not there, Why??? I need to stop this charges even if my service is stopped but not deleted during this time. I need Dropbox for my business but if I am not working, how Dropbox is willing to help?

We need you, you need us...

Thank you

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: charges during Corona virus

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi @virginiaross1; how are you today?

I'm sorry to hear about this and I'd really like to help as much as possible.

To do so, could you let me know what your account's plan tab is reporting at the moment?

If you find that it shows that you're on the free, Basic plan, it's normal that you don't have a billing tab. 

In that case, you might be getting charged for another account which you can identify by using our self served look up tool

Let me know what you find and we'll take it from there Virginia. 

Until we speak again, take care! 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Polls
Do you know how to organize your files and folders?
We have created a guide on folder best practice, so you can get organized now check it out here.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?