cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know more about how Community ideas impact Dropbox development? Check it out here

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contacting a human at Dropbox help desk

contacting a human at Dropbox help desk

Derek S.13
New member | Level 1

I tried asking question on forum but received no response. After having Apple reformat my iMac I now have two Dropbox folders - one marked 'old' since then I cannot use Dropbox.

5 Replies 5

Re: contacting a human at Dropbox help desk

Mark
Super User II

www.dropbox.com/support will let you log a ticket and http://dropbox.zendesk.com will let you track it. Note replies WILL take time, especially if you're a free user.

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Richard P.
Super User alumni

Open a ticket at www.dropbox.com/support to ask your question.

Adi1
New member | Level 1

I have had a virus on my computer and since yesterday all my pictures in dropbox are corrupted  What can I do It shows the originals deleted and new ones with the ZEPTO virus, I have now deleted the virus how doi I get rid of the corrupted files and restore the old ones.

Richard P.
Super User alumni

JohninTexas
New member | Level 2

It's a pitty that as big as dropbox is there is no one to speak with on a Saturday.

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community.]

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

JohninTexas New member | Level 2
    Richard P. Super User alumni
    Adi1 New member | Level 1
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?