cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contacting a human at Dropbox help desk

Highlighted

contacting a human at Dropbox help desk

New member | Level 1

I tried asking question on forum but received no response. After having Apple reformat my iMac I now have two Dropbox folders - one marked 'old' since then I cannot use Dropbox.

5 Replies 5
Highlighted

Re: contacting a human at Dropbox help desk

Super User II

www.dropbox.com/support will let you log a ticket and http://dropbox.zendesk.com will let you track it. Note replies WILL take time, especially if you're a free user.

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Highlighted

Super User alumni

Open a ticket at www.dropbox.com/support to ask your question.

Highlighted

New member | Level 1

I have had a virus on my computer and since yesterday all my pictures in dropbox are corrupted  What can I do It shows the originals deleted and new ones with the ZEPTO virus, I have now deleted the virus how doi I get rid of the corrupted files and restore the old ones.

Highlighted

Super User alumni
Highlighted

New member | Level 2

It's a pitty that as big as dropbox is there is no one to speak with on a Saturday.

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community.]

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?