cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dati fatturazione (How can I change my billing information? I have Basic but want to buy Plus.)

Highlighted

dati fatturazione (How can I change my billing information? I have Basic but want to buy Plus.)

New member | Level 2

non riesco a trovare come si modificano i dati di fatturazione. io ho un account basic e per quello? sto aquistando un Plus ma non mi da modo di modificare

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: dati fatturazione

Dropboxer

Ciao @Ross74_, grazie per il post!

Se disponi di un account Basic, non avrai la scheda Fatturazione per controllare o modificare le informazioni relative alla fatturazione.

Hai già pagato in precedenza l'abbonamento Plus a cui ti riferisci o desideri aggiornare il tuo account Basic all'abbonamento Plus?

Fammi sapere e possiamo partire da lì!

-----

Hello there @Ross74_, thanks for posting!

If you have a Basic account, then you won't have the billing tab to check or change any billing related info.

Have you already paid previously for the Plus subscription you're referring to, or would you like to upgrade your Basic account to the Plus subscription?

Let me know and we can take it from there!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?