cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

heeeeeeeelp

jjdarwin
Explorer | Level 3

Привет. Вы можете рассказать мне, как восстановить удаленный аккаунт dropbox ? Я щелкнул флажками синхронизации рабочего стола по их рекомендации. Где у меня были файлы, которые мне очень, очень нужны.... После удаления учетной записи все они исчезли.... Но у них не было времени на синхронизацию. В программе я отменил синхронизацию по файлам и после удаления аккаунта они все равно были удалены. Пожалуйста, помогите мне!!! Я не могу найти почту, где написать этот билет, я чувствую себя очень плохо : ((( там были действительно важные файлы

3 Replies 3

Betreff: heeeeeeeelp

jjdarwin
Explorer | Level 3

Please write to me. Can I restore my dropbox account and all files ? Please." It is important :(((

Betreff: heeeeeeeelp

jjdarwin
Explorer | Level 3

Hello. Can you tell me how to restore a deleted dropbox account ? I clicked the desktop sync checkboxes on their recommendation. Where I had the files that I really, really needed.... After deleting the account, they all disappeared.... But they didn't have time to synchronize. In the program, I canceled file synchronization, and after deleting the account, they were still deleted. Please help me!!! I can't find the mail where to write this ticket, I feel really bad : ((( there were really important files there

- English

Can I get back my deleted account?

jjdarwin
Explorer | Level 3

Привет. Can you tell me how to restore a deleted dropbox account ? I clicked the desktop sync checkboxes on their recommendation. Where I had the files that I really, really needed.... After deleting the account, they all disappeared.... But they didn't have time to synchronize. In the program, I canceled file synchronization, and after deleting the account, they were still deleted. Please help me!!! I can't find the mail where to write this ticket, I feel really bad : ((( there were really important files there

Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?