cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: how do I log into another Dropbox account?

how do I log into another Dropbox account?

AntelopeLions
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I would like to log into the Dropbox account maintained by my Lions club. So far all of the instructions I have found are methods for switching permanently from one account to another.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jane
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Welcome to the Dropbox Community! 

Just to clarify, in order to make sure that I’m sending over the right instructions, are you having an issue logging in on one of your Dropbox accounts

If you’d like to change the email address connected to your Dropbox account, you could do so following these instructions here

Could you please give me more details on the case, so that I send over the steps to follow? 

Warm regards, 
JaneA

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jane
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Welcome to the Dropbox Community! 

Just to clarify, in order to make sure that I’m sending over the right instructions, are you having an issue logging in on one of your Dropbox accounts

If you’d like to change the email address connected to your Dropbox account, you could do so following these instructions here

Could you please give me more details on the case, so that I send over the steps to follow? 

Warm regards, 
JaneA

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

khernandez
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

This is not my personal computer.  When I close dropbox and close Internet Explorer, if someone else opens dropbox, my account automatically opens for them already logged in.

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

Closing your browser does not sign you out of your account if you didn't uncheck the Remember Me option when signing in. With that checked, you're telling the browser to log you in automatically the next time you visit the site. In order to stop that from occurring, you need to sign out of Dropbox when you're done.

To sign out of your account on the Dropbox website, click your avatar in the top-right corner (by default, a smiley) and select Sign Out.

[This thread is now closed. If you have a similar or new question, you can ask here]

Need more support?