cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long does it take before upgrade works

how long does it take before upgrade works

Jozien D.
New member | Level 1

I did an upgrade today and paid €99,

I need my storage asap When can I acpect it to follow trhough

9 Replies 9

Re: how long does it take before upgrade works

Rich
Super User II

You're already showing as a Pro user, so I suspect you've seen the increase in storage already. If not, let us know.

Diane W.7
New member | Level 1

Hi,

Same question.  Coming up on 24 hours since upgrade, but upgrade not showing.  Just wondering how long it takes.  (Credit card shows the transaction as "pending.")

Thanks.

Mark
Super User II

Something at your credit card end is blocking the upgrade Diane. 

Upgrades are instant. 

Maybe worth contacting your card issuer as its possible they've a temp. block on the payment for fraud reasons. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

mike M.56
New member | Level 1

Hi upgraded my account but it still showing me as a basic user. My account shows a deduction. When can I expect the upgrade to happen?

Dolly W.1
New member | Level 1

i used pay pal to upgrade my account, about 30 minutes ago.  when can i expect to see the syncing happen?

Dolly W.1
New member | Level 1

Never mind.  it just started.  thanks.

Amanda D.12
New member | Level 1

HELLO, WOULD REALLY LIKE TO BE ABLE TO USE THE SHARING EASIER, AND... BOY IT SURE WOULD BE NICE IF I COULD GET THE UPGRADE THAT I PAID FOR,

HOW ABOUT THAT CONCEPT?

Rich
Super User II

This is primarily a user supported forum and we're unable to assist with billing related issues. You'll need to open a ticket to get this resolved.

Open your ticket here: https://www.dropbox.com/support
Track your ticket here: https://dropbox.zendesk.com

Replies take approximately 1 - 3 business days with Pro users getting priority (longer for Basic users).

Eugene P.1
New member | Level 1

I am having my  old computer repaired so I bought a new one. Tried to load dropbox pro but it only recognized the personal dropbox account. When I go to settings it says I've only used 10% of my pro space available. What do I need to do to get the account to sync?

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Ask a Question section here.]

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Eugene P.1 New member | Level 1
    Rich Super User II
    Amanda D.12 New member | Level 1
    Dolly W.1 New member | Level 1
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?