cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: i have signed up account with rocketmail long time ago, but this mail doesnt exist anymore.

i have signed up account with rocketmail long time ago, but this mail doesnt exist anymore.

New member | Level 2

i have signed up account with rocketmail long time ago, but this mail doesnt exist anymore.
How can i get back the files with my current account??
ps. i have the mail and the password
THANKS!

3 Replies 3

Re: i have signed up account with rocketmail long time ago, but this mail doesnt exist anymore.

Super User II

If you have the email address and password for your Dropbox account, you should be able to sign in, assuming the account is still active and your password hasn't expired. If your password has expired, you'll need access to the email address associated with your Dropbox account.

New member | Level 2

im not sure if my account is still active since i have not login for long time.
I just cant login with my previous email and password....Can dropbox help?

Super User II

@needhelp6 wrote:

im not sure if my account is still active since i have not login for long time.

If the account was idle for more than a year, it would have been deleted due to inactivity.

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Need more support?