cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

launch internship, summer 2021

launch internship, summer 2021

Explorer | Level 3

Hi, I'm interested in the launch internship, summer 2021. I have coding experience in Python. Do I need to learn any specific skills from Python or any other language?. Where can I send an Email for the Internship if I have any questions?
Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: launch internship, summer 2021

Dropboxer

Hey @Mehedi-Hasan-Nahid; welcome to our Community!

If you applied for this position through this page, you should be hearing from our team soon via email. From there, you'll be able to ask any specific questions you may have regarding this position.

From what I remember, apprentices usually use the language(s) we, at Dropbox, are using. Depending on the team that's usually one of Python, Go and JavaScript while the mobile teams use Swift and Kotlin.

The role in question though specifies Python or other object-oriented programming languages.

I hope this helps and please let us know if you have any more questions!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

Dropboxer

Hey @Mehedi-Hasan-Nahid; welcome to our Community!

If you applied for this position through this page, you should be hearing from our team soon via email. From there, you'll be able to ask any specific questions you may have regarding this position.

From what I remember, apprentices usually use the language(s) we, at Dropbox, are using. Depending on the team that's usually one of Python, Go and JavaScript while the mobile teams use Swift and Kotlin.

The role in question though specifies Python or other object-oriented programming languages.

I hope this helps and please let us know if you have any more questions!

Walter
dropbox.com/support

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Explorer | Level 3

Hi Walter, I just wanted to ask when applicants will be invited to the first round for Launch or declined to proceed as I have an expiring offer deadline and will ask for an extension accordingly. Also, do you know what the first round will be (i.e. online assessment, phone screen, etc.)? Thanks.

Explorer | Level 3

Dropbox Launch Internship

New member | Level 2

Hello! I tried to apply to the Dropbox Launch Internship a couple of days ago, but I wasn't too sure if my application was submitted as I didn't receive a confirmation email and the submission page didn't show up. Who should I contact about this? 

Thank you!

enquiring about internship in 2021

New member | Level 2

hey i wanted to know about the last date of the aplaication for 2021 internship for 2nd yr. undergraguate students.

Re: Dropbox Launch Internship

Dropboxer

Hi @ayoon, thanks for checking in. 

I moved your post here, where another user asked something along these lines. 

Have a look at what Walter mentions and let us know if you have any other questions. Cheers!

[EDIT] Also, @sleepless, I moved your post to this thread, where other users have also asked about this topic.

This page probably has the information you are looking for. 

Check it out and let me know if you have any trouble along the way. Cheers!

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

Application closing date for 2021 intership

New member | Level 2
The applications period of summer internship 2021 is open till which date.
I have been working on a project which would take a couple of days to complete, so I could add that in my resume. Please specify the last date of application.

Re: Dropbox Launch Internship

New member | Level 2

Hi Lusil! I tried refreshing and filling out the page multiple times, but it seems as if my application isn't getting submitted.

Edit: Nevermind, I was able to submit the application!

Dropboxer

Hey peeps!

I just dropped by to let you know that we don't have any information on summer internships at this time.

You can always keep an eye out on this page though and forward any questions you may have through the appropriate form.

See you around the Community and take care! 

Walter
dropbox.com/support

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?