cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost email and password

lost email and password

junco341
New member | Level 2

5 years ago I created an account with an email address that I lost and I cannot access it again, and it is impossible for me to log in because without the email I cannot restore the password and I have photos and videos of a trip that I would not like to lose.

2 Replies 2

Re: lost email and password

Walter
Dropboxer

Hey @junco341; welcome to our Community

I'm afraid that with no access to the email address you used for that account and the password, we won't be able to help regain access to the Dropbox account in question. 

On a side note, if it's been more than a year since you last accessed that account, it may have been closed due to inactivity

I wish I had a better answer for you. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Re: lost email and password

Bodvic
New member | Level 2

I have the same issue. Email is gone because domain is expired. But I was using that box on my computer up until few month ago. Now that computer is gone and I have no access to that box. Is there anything I can do?

Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?