cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nearly out of space warning - is it possible to set your own % threshold for the warnings?

nearly out of space warning - is it possible to set your own % threshold for the warnings?

apeshake
Explorer | Level 3

I've recently been getting frequent warnings about being nearly out of space hin my dropbox (along with the upgrade suggestions), but I'm only at 80% of my 3.3GB allowance which for me is totally acceptable - is there any way to adjust when the warnings kick in?

I'm sure they weren't always this aggressive...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: nearly out of space warning - is it possible to set your own % threshold for the warnings?

Daphne
Dropboxer

Hey there @apeshake, thanks for reaching out to us here!

At the moment, there isn't an option to set the threshold of when you receive this notification I'm afraid.

I could suggest posting this as a request in our dedicated area of the Community here, where other like-minded users can show their support for the idea too.

Sorry that I can't be of much more help with this, but please let me know if you have any questions!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: nearly out of space warning - is it possible to set your own % threshold for the warnings?

Daphne
Dropboxer

Hey there @apeshake, thanks for reaching out to us here!

At the moment, there isn't an option to set the threshold of when you receive this notification I'm afraid.

I could suggest posting this as a request in our dedicated area of the Community here, where other like-minded users can show their support for the idea too.

Sorry that I can't be of much more help with this, but please let me know if you have any questions!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?