cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to make our Community work for you and we need your help. Take our short survey!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: personal to business trial account

Highlighted

personal to business trial account

Explorer | Level 4

Good day, 

I started a DB for business trial which resulted in my personal DB integrated into teams, being still a personal folder. I wonder what happens once the trial expires, i am an early adopter of DB and my account has max 13Gb storage.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey there @Janche,

When the trial expires your account will enter a locked state, which is essentially a decision state. You’ll need to decide whether you want to upgrade to the Business plan or revert back to a personal account, as you had previously. 

If you revert back to a personal account, no files will be lost or removed but if you’re over the space limit syncing will pause on your account until you are under the space limit again.

If you have any other more specific questions about this then let me know - Cheers!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey there @Janche,

When the trial expires your account will enter a locked state, which is essentially a decision state. You’ll need to decide whether you want to upgrade to the Business plan or revert back to a personal account, as you had previously. 

If you revert back to a personal account, no files will be lost or removed but if you’re over the space limit syncing will pause on your account until you are under the space limit again.

If you have any other more specific questions about this then let me know - Cheers!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Need more support?