cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

secondary email account - followed set up guidance nothing under personal settings

Highlighted

secondary email account - followed set up guidance nothing under personal settings

New member | Level 2

Hi

I am new to Dropbox and have just set up a personal account.

I am currently undertaking a group project at a university and would like to set up a secondary account with my university email address so that our group can share files etc.

Any guidance as to the best way to do this?

Nb: I have tried the guidance given by Dropbox but in my settings, I don't have a drop-down for adding a secondary account

Thanks 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: secondary email account - followed set up guidance nothing under personal settings

Experienced Collaborator | Level 13

@kkm01, are you on a Dropbox Plus plan? The secondary email is only available on paid versions and not the free (if I am remembering correctly). 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Re: secondary email account - followed set up guidance nothing under personal settings

Experienced Collaborator | Level 13

@kkm01, are you on a Dropbox Plus plan? The secondary email is only available on paid versions and not the free (if I am remembering correctly). 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
Thanks for your help I am on the free version so that would explain it!

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

kkm01 New member | Level 2
    gregoc Experienced Collaborator | Level 13
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?