cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

something wrong after account upgrade - lost file uploaded - regular payd and still no answer!!

Highlighted

something wrong after account upgrade - lost file uploaded - regular payd and still no answer!!

Explorer | Level 4

yesterday I upgrade my basic account to dropboxplus. i have the paypal transiction code. I uploaded a folder and the space was 2 teras.

I logged in today but my account was still a basic account, with no extra space and wothout the folder i upluaded. something went wrong and now I am no longer in possession of any account... I therefore lost the documents I uploaded.

could you kindly contact me to help me solve the problem? i opened the Ticket #11600973 but still no answer!

8 Replies 8
Highlighted

Re: something wrong after account upgrade - lost file uploaded - regular payd and still no answer!!

Super User II

@cv4 wrote:

I logged in today but my account was still a basic account, with no extra space and wothout the folder i upluaded. something went wrong and now I am no longer in possession of any account... I therefore lost the documents I uploaded.

It sounds like you're signed in with a different account. Are you sure you're using the same email address to sign in that you used when you purchased the Plus account.

Highlighted

Re: something wrong after account upgrade - lost file uploaded - regular payd and still no answer!!

Explorer | Level 4
Thank you for your answer. no I checked and I have only one email and it is the same as the transaction. unfortunately still no response from support ...
Highlighted

opened ticket without any help!

Explorer | Level 4

hi is there anyone from dropbox who can help me to solve my problem? I opened Ticket # 11600973 and still no help!

Highlighted

Re: opened ticket without any help!

Explorer | Level 4

LIKEWISE- the ticket doesn't work for me either! The customer support phone numbers are a scam too- it kept sending to voice mail! I would never use Dropbox ever again after getting my files BACK. 

Highlighted

Re: opened ticket without any help!

Explorer | Level 4

hello it's the first time this has happened to me, and I'm very disappointed. plus I paid a monthly subscription and I have no idea how to do it. I hope someone gets in touch with me soon !!

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hi there @cv4!

I located your ticket number and I've just followed up with you there.

Please check your inbox for my reply and we'll go from there - cheers!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 4

thanks for your reply. I immediately replied to the email asking how to proceed, but still no response from your support. it is a service that I cannot use and that I have paid for. I am disappointed for the quality of your customer service.

Highlighted

Dropboxer

I just got back to you there @cv4, please let me know if you didn't receive this!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?