cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when do I get all my photos - work - and MEMORIES?

Highlighted

when do I get all my photos - work - and MEMORIES?

New member | Level 2

A year and a half ago my mental EX CONVINCED his colleagues at charter communication, My ISP at the time! To hack n steal cyber stalk to my suprisd i lost my business my whole digital work and idenity cause of it! I was with Dropbox for 5 yeaea and always subscribe to your business plan. I was disgusted that every online account happily gave him my personal data and property without even investigating who or what these IT crimnals/BITCOIN miners had the right to invade and violate my life ! During he said Network hack I reached out to Dropbox at least for six times and I never could get them to respond. What are they responded or not I could not get any or I might blocked from seeing your response. it has been a little over a year now. Can you support a long term customer help me find and have access to my account ? Thanks

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: when do I get all my photos - work - and MEMORIES?

Dropboxer

Hi @MICHABLUZ, thanks for posting today.

I'm sorry to hear about this situation. As this is related to sensitive account details, I’d recommend getting in contact with our support team directly to look into this matter in more detail. 

You can do this by opening an incognito/private browsing window, while not signed into your account, and accessing this link.

From there you should be able to contact support. Make sure to enter the same email you use to login to Dropbox.

Once you receive a reply from the automated email, please let me know the ticket ID. Keep me updated!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?