cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Build 113.3.427

Beta Build 113.3.427

Dropboxer
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose "Include me on early releases" on the Settings page

This is an early release feature that is subject to these additional terms.

7 Replies 7

Re: Beta Build 113.3.427

Helpful | Level 6

Still doesn't install on Windows on ARM. When will you fix this?

Explorer | Level 4

I got a notification to update and got version 113.3.427 which had a plain red dot on the icon in the system tray. I read suggestions as to why this may be present but nothing worked. I unistalled and searched Dropbox.com for the installer and was only offered 112.4.321. This worke well with no issues. I run Windows 10 64 bit Home version.

Does anybody know why? Is it because it's a beta version (which I didn't know when I updated).

Chris

Helpful | Level 7

Unfortunately this Beta release has the same issue of crashing as the stable 112 release.  Hoping they work this bug out but no reason to feel optimistic.

Helpful | Level 5

On a Mac running Big Sur, it doesn't seem to update the kext. I noticed that I was still in 1.12.2 even though 1.13.0 and 1.14.0 are embeded into the app itself.

I tried unloading the kext and relaunching or reinstalling the dropbox app, but that never triggred an install of the latest Dropbox.kext.

I eventually had to install it manually (which is never fun) to get it up and running with proper Finder integration again.

Helpful | Level 5

Following up on this issue Mac kernel extension issue…

Since kernel extensions are now depreciated in Big Sur, I was wondering which type of bug this could be:

Is it that the Dropbox app should have updated/installed the latest .kext, or did Dropbox migrate to the newer system extensions for cloud-syncing apps and "forgot" to delete the old kernel extension??

Helpful | Level 7

Is anyone else having the client just sit there and not sync?  Or if it does sync, it just seems to get stuck?

Trying to synchronize an iTunes library down from Dropbox to have it on another PC (files about 300MB each) and the program sees that it has to download about 4000 files but after it has a few hundred files, it just stops... almost like it can't index after a while... 

It just isn't actually synchronizing anything.  I've had to install Cloud Sync on my NAS and use the Dropbox on the NAS in order to use it since that apparently seems to be working fine.  It also works fine on my laptop for small files... but it just seems to synchronizing but not actually accomplishing anything. 

I was hoping this beta version would fix that... apparently it's still the same.

New member | Level 2

This version is still crashing for me too - in addition to the stable version. Please help!!!

'Dropbox unexpectedly quit'

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?