cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Find out how Tiffany, a Customer Experience superstar uses Dropbox to keep her family in the loop when it comes to her new baby here!

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information in Release Notes

Beta Build 125.3.3450

clientreleases
Dropboxer
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose "Include me on early releases" on the Settings page

This is an early release feature that is subject to these additional terms.

6 Replies 6

Re: Beta Build 125.3.3450

ChaMiu
Collaborator | Level 8

WHERE IS RELEASE NOTE ?

DO YOU HAVE ROAD MAP FOR APPLE M1 ?

Marc A.6
Helpful | Level 7

My yearly subscription has expired. I was about to renew, but then I stopped.

And I thought I would only renew when the M1 build came out, because quite frankly, not having an Apple Silicon build after almost a year since Apple Silicon was announced, shows Dropbox's usual disregard for what users want (they're probably working on yet another useless feature that nobody ever asked and that justifies newer, more expensive plans, and that possibly will need even more privileged access to your computer).

But then something happened.. with Dropbox expired and in read-only mode, I survived, and I'm now dabbling in alternative sync software.. getting my feet wet, so to speak, with other options. Interesting experience.

Marc A.6
Helpful | Level 7

@ChaMiu it's funny because it's literally the only thing users keep on asking over and over again, the Apple Silicon build.

Crickets.

They don't even reply to these requests, or bother offering release notes.

Dropbox has stopped listening to its users a long time ago. 

Mark
Super User II

@Marc A.6 

Sadly I agree. Not posting change logs on a thread asking people to test a beta version is nothing short of rude and shows a complete lack of respect for us, the users.

Information in Release Notes

rp11
Helpful | Level 5

Please could you ask the development team to add detail to their release notes. They aren't very useful at all and I would hope it is an easy thing to do (just pull a list of the Pull Requests in the release).

https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Dropbox-desktop-client-builds/Beta-Build-125-3-3450/td-p/526910 

Re: Information in Release Notes

Mark
Super User II

@rp11 

We've been asking for this for ages now 😞 

Need more support?