cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beta Build 140.3.1903

Beta Build 140.3.1903

clientreleases
Dropbox Staff
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Note: Native Apple silicon support is available in beta to all users in this build. Users interested in accessing the beta can visit the Dropbox Help Center for more details.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer (Universal) Offline Installer (Intel)
Offline Installer (Apple Silicon)
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 Offline Installer

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose "Include me on early releases" on the Settings page

This is an early release feature that is subject to these additional terms.

21 Replies 21

Emma
Community Manager

@itsgerrrd thanks for sharing this with us, the team are looking into this issue. Will keep you posted!

jmugan
Explorer | Level 4

I tried the offline m1 installer on my m1 mac and when I went to log in it said to download the newer version of dropbox. what version?

Mark F.11
Helpful | Level 5

The most current Dropbox installer is a Universal app and not specific to M1.   Just goto https://www.dropbox.com/install

jmugan
Explorer | Level 4

Thanks! I'll try that. One description I was reading said to use the other one, but that advice is probably out of date.

jmugan
Explorer | Level 4

No, that didn't work. I download and doubleclick and nothing happens.

Mark F.11
Helpful | Level 5
You can’t open a DMG file? Try powering down and back up. Try right click and open with DiskImageMounter.

jmugan
Explorer | Level 4

Weird. I tried all that. It does nothing.

Mark F.11
Helpful | Level 5

Assuming you can open up other DMG installers and only the Dropbox DMG is not opening, maybe try getting the full installer at https://www.dropbox.com/downloading?full=1&os=mac or try downloading from a different browser or device.  

jmugan
Explorer | Level 4

That worked! thanks!

jcldv
New member | Level 2

Just acquire a MacBook Air M2 and I have problem to install DropBox

What do I do? I really depend on DropBox for everything

Need more support?