cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beta Build 149.3.4541

Beta Build 149.3.4541

clientreleases
Dropbox Staff
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer (Universal) Offline Installer (Intel)
Offline Installer (Apple Silicon)
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 Offline Installer

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose "Include me on early releases" on the Settings page

This is an early release feature that is subject to these additional terms.

11 Replies 11

ernstMreicher58
Super User

share option in Finder is gone!!!

Please bring it back!!!

…going to browser UI ("View at Dropbox.com") and then "share" has unnecessary more steps!!!

Maxbee
Helpful | Level 6

please bring back the share option in Finder!!

I used it almost every day and its sooo annoying to do the extra steps via browser now.

thanks!

danbett
Helpful | Level 7
Please reinstate the share option from the finder on OS X. It has disappeared with no warning and has very much impacted mine and other peoples workflows. A lot of us pay for Dropbox professional and we need professional software that is reliable and flexible. Being told that it is better as we won’t accidentally share files is very patronising to many of us. Maybe make a checkbox that we can switch on with a warning (like Apple does when opening a disk image). This is a major feature change and one that has been foisted upon your customers with no notice and no choice or prior release notes as Dropbox auto updates. We would all appreciate this being turned back on again as an option. I hope that someone from support will reply to this with something other than the standard response that ‘this is how it is now…’

Regards

Dan B

mbz bln
Helpful | Level 5

Dropbox Link freigeben aus dem Finder?

JordiPu
New member | Level 2

Bring back sharing option from Finder !!! 

Nobody has asked for an extra Dropbox Backup folder !!!! You have ruined my settings and way of functioning, such a great waste of time now figuring out how to deal with everything. 

Helpful | Level 5

Extremely Frustrated at the sudden change in feature not allowing sharing from dropbox backup. This was one of the main reasons I use this service so I can access all my files easily where ever i am and be able to share them instantly.

Will have to cancel my service if this isn't reinstated. 

jamespurnama1
Explorer | Level 4

I have tons of project files that rely on my current file structure for sharing/transfer. Moving them out of "backups" would break every single one. Please don't. Just don't.

samgarland
New member | Level 2

Please bring back the share option in Finder!

ernstMreicher58
Super User

Isn't it already done??

In the German version it is named: "Kopie senden …" (send copy)

Need more support?