cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beta Build 37.3.26

Beta Build 37.3.26

clientreleases
Dropbox Staff
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose "Include me on early releases" on the Settings page

17 Replies 17

cristg
Helpful | Level 5

Esta version no muestra el icono de la barra con el indicativo de si esta sincronizando (celeste) o si esta sincronizado (verde), por lo que no se puede ver a simple vista, si los archivos estan sincronizados.

ernstMreicher58
Super User

The new Dropbox tray icon states are documented here: https://www.dropbox.com/help/desktop-web/sync-icons

cristg
Helpful | Level 5

Exacto eso que me muestras es justamente lo que NO se ve, siempre esta en gris, no se pone verde o azul. Aqui adjunto muestra.

Gracias!icono.jpg

ernstMreicher58
Super User

If my eyes work correct there is no color in it: the pink background is not really pink 😉

Dropbox Mac-Menüleiste, nicht verbundenDropbox Mac-Menüleiste, angehaltenDropbox Mac-Menüleiste, vollständig synchronisiertDropbox Mac-Manüleiste, Synchronisierung läuftDropbox Mac-Menüleiste, Kamera-Upload

cristg
Helpful | Level 5

Quiza sea asi entonces, antes veia el color verde y sabia que estaba sincronizado ahora no se si esta en pausa o si esta sincronizado :scream:. No me gusta el cambio si es un cambio, quiza sea un fallo, seria mejor que fuera un fallo.

Gracias!! Saludos desde Argentina :slight_smile:

cristg
Helpful | Level 5

Esto que indica la web, nunca ocurre no veo nunca el tilde verde que veia antes. :cry::cry::cry:

icono2.jpg

ernstMreicher58
Super User

Can it be that you mix up system tray icon (menubar oder taskbar icon) with or you mean the filesystem file status icon???

To keep consistency on all systems and according to system guidlines the system tray (menubar oder taskbar) icons are only b/w.

The status icons in the filesystem are colored.

So the old system tray (menubar oder taskbar icon) was blue/white with the green hook symbolicing "synced and running"

Now it´s the plain b/w Dropbox symbol.

gray: not connected

gray with "II": paused

b/w with cricle arrows: synchronizing

camera: fotosupload

so all different status are visible

In the file system and in the webinterface you see the dots:

green with hook: synced

blue with cricle arrows: synchronizing

gray: not synced

red with cross: sync not possible

cloudsymbol for smart sync files: cloud

e.g. on Mac different system extensions are rivaling on status symbols!!! because there is alimited number of symbols.

On my Mac after installtion of a new DB version I can´t see the DB fiel status icon. Turning the rivaling extension on and off cures the problem.

wowtah
Helpful | Level 6

Updates are great 🙂
But I really don't like the removal of the green 'fully synced' overlay icon in my system tray since this version. Dropbox always looks offline to me now.

Made an idea-post to bring back the green check-mark here.

z3razerviper
Helpful | Level 6

The missing fully synced icon sucks they need to bring it back

Need more support?