cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beta Build 41.3.77

Beta Build 41.3.77

clientreleases
Dropbox Staff
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: Everyone who chose "Include me on early releases" on the Settings page

4 Replies 4

joefilmmaker
Helpful | Level 7

On MacOS 10.13.2

Using said beta - love the Smart Sync checkboxes which give me a hint at the state of my files.

Dropbox (hover over toolbar icon) status was Up to date.

Saw several folders in the "mixed" state. Wanted them to be Cloud only.

Selected them in the Finder and set them to Cloud only.

Dropbox status changed to "Downloading xxx files..." where xxx grew to about 800.

When sync was complete (status returned to Up to date) the folders were marked as being in the cloud.

I conclude that the "Downloading xxx files..." message is just misleading and means, in this case,  removing xxx files from local machine or making them Cloud only

joefilmmaker
Helpful | Level 7

Love the status check-boxes. Hoping you'll make them first-class attributes so we can sort and filter by them in the Finder.

Vicker
Super User

All the file status icon overlays are gone after updating to 41.3.77 on macOS 10.13.2.

- Tried to uninstall, delete all cache, reinstall, no luck

- Switched off early access inside settings. Tried to uninstall, delete all cache, reinstall with stable build 40. One of my machines work well, another one keeps updating itself to 41.3.77.

ernstMreicher58
Super User

Mac OS 10.13.2 (17C88)

link to DB paper from menubaricon doesn´t work?!!?!?

there is a slight flickeing in Safari but not more!!!

Need more support?