cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stable Build 36.4.22

Stable Build 36.4.22

clientreleases
Dropbox Staff
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: In progress

16 Replies 16

arafune
Helpful | Level 6

Hi,

Thank you for useful information.  I can use Word with ATOK.

Thank you for your kindness.

Sincerely,

wowtah
Helpful | Level 6

I really dont like the disappearance of the green 'fully synced' overlay icon in the system tray. Dropbox always looks offline to me now 😞

Made an idea-post to bring back the green check-mark here

bram
New member | Level 2

Sync doesn't work on WindowsServer 2008R2.

Whats the solution?

mick_bg
Explorer | Level 4

Hi, I use this with a MacBookPro 2016. In the Console I find plenty of lines regarding DropboxActivityProvider with 482.

Oct 16 09:31:29 MacBook-Pro DropboxActivityProvider[482]: !! (standard) invalid window-document path!
Oct 16 09:31:29 MacBook-Pro DropboxActivityProvider[482]: !! failed to contact target application: Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-1700 "errAECoercionFail: bad parameter data or unable to coerce the data supplied " UserInfo={ErrorNumber=-1700, ErrorExpectedType=<NSAppleEventDescriptor: 'long'>}

Should I worry?

Ross_S
Dropbox Staff
hi @Don B.5,

Sorry for the delay in spotting this. I'll reach out to you via email.

Many thanks.

rellinor
New member | Level 2

The Mac OSx 10 offline installer gives a message that the download is damaged and cant be used to install.  The onlne installer "installs" but does not work.  PLease advise.

Ross_S
Dropbox Staff

Hey @rellinor,

That sounds like security software, it's corrupting the meta-installer. ..and invaliding the offline installer too (though that's not very common at all).

Try downloading with security software temporarily disabled. Alternatively, should you not wish to do that, download the offline installer on another machine and use it on the required one.

Hope this helps you.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Ross_S Dropbox Staff
    rellinor New member | Level 2
    mick_bg Explorer | Level 4
    bram New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?