cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Stable Build 45.4.92

Stable Build 45.4.92

clientreleases
Dropbox Staff
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: In progress

10 Replies 10

Mark
Super User II
What changes (if any?) should we look for?

#ChangeLog

rmckinnon10
Helpful | Level 7

@Mark wrote:
What changes (if any?) should we look for?

#ChangeLog

I am new to these forums but suprised to see no changelog here or even in earlier posts.   Has this alwasy been the case with DB releases?

nei a.
Experienced | Level 11

yes,
or at least since they started the stupid habit of releasing as quickly as they are able to increase the version numbers in the code ....

Mark
Super User II
We used to be informed what was changing and what to look out for.

We were promised when they stopped that they were "looking into bring it back". It never happened.

rmckinnon10
Helpful | Level 7

@Mark

Ok thanks, we are coming over from OneDrive and evaulating DropBox for the trial month.  So trying to learn all I can.  I will note that my client auto upgraded yesterday to the latest version.   -Bob

Mark
Super User II
Welcome!

If you have any other questions feel free to post over at https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Find-answers/ct-p/101001000

thomas l.14
Collaborator | Level 10

CHANGE LOOOOOOOOGS !

Peter H.87
Collaborator | Level 10
I would be happy with a change log OR a reasoned explanation from DB showing that they have considered it and found it unnecessary. Otherwise it just seems like discourtesy towards the paying customers.

Andrew K.1
Explorer | Level 4
Yes, this is the main reason I stopped my subscription, they just don't listen or care.
Need more support?