cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stable Build 52.4.60

Stable Build 52.4.60

clientreleases
Dropbox Staff
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: In progress

16 Replies 16

TaiDragon
New member | Level 2

Hi Samertm

I am using Windows 7 version 6.1  Build 7601: Service Pack 1

Thank you

Tai

Maagnn
Explorer | Level 4
Thanks again for your support

3dwannab
Explorer | Level 4

Can you add the option to enable this? See this thread below. It's in relation to not having a setting to enable notifications for deletion from the PC and dropbox.

https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Syncing-and-uploads/Where-is-the-setting-for-the-delete-from-local-m...

samertm
Dropbox Staff

@3dwannab wrote:

Can you add the option to enable this? See this thread below. It's in relation to not having a setting to enable notifications for deletion from the PC and dropbox.

https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Syncing-and-uploads/Where-is-the-setting-for-the-delete-from-local-m...

Thanks for using Dropbox! I've forwarded that request to the team that owns it internally.

samertm
Dropbox Staff

@TaiDragon wrote:

Hi Samertm

I am using Windows 7 version 6.1  Build 7601: Service Pack 1

Thank you

Tai

Hey @TaiDragon!

Do you think you can do the following to help us diagnose the issue?

Send us Dropbox's logs

1. Open up the File Explorer.

2. Paste this in the box in the top that shows the file path: %LocalAppData\Dropbox

3. Right click on the "logs" folder and select "Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder"

4. Email that file you just created, logs.zip, to me: samer@dropbox.com

Best,

Samer

samertm
Dropbox Staff

@thomas l.14

Hey!

I just got some additional clarification from the team that owns the dialog boxes that show up when you try to delete a file:

- There's another bug that caused a small lag between when you select the "Don't show again" checkbox and when we stop showing future dialogs. This is probably why you saw multiple duplicate dialog boxes. The team is working on a fix for it. For now, the workaround is to check "Don't show again" for all the dialogs that come up, even if they're the same, and the setting should be applied after a short amount of time.

- After thinking about whether pressing "Cancel" should apply the "Don't show again" checkbox, the team decided against it because they don't want to confuse people by updating their settings when they click "Cancel". If you have any feedback about that, let me know and I'll forward it on to them.

Thanks again for the feedback, and thanks for using Dropbox!

Best,

Samer

Stacie_H
Explorer | Level 3

Is this really the most up-to-date version. The comments are from 2018 so just checking.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Stacie_H Explorer | Level 3
    samertm Dropbox Staff
    3dwannab Explorer | Level 4
What do Dropbox user levels mean?