cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox desktop client builds

Download the latest Dropbox beta or stable build.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stable Build 81.4.195

Stable Build 81.4.195

clientreleases
Dropbox Staff
Thanks for using Dropbox! The desktop client is regularly updated with many improvements and fixes.

Download

Windows Standard Installer Offline Installer
Mac OS X Standard Installer Offline Installer
Linux x86_64 Offline Installer x86 OfflineInstaller

Auto-updates: In progress

21 Replies 21

Sipper
Explorer | Level 3

I guess I am late coming to this thread but I wanted to add my 2-bits worth since I was having similar problems. Except mine was much more severe; Dropbox was crashing my modem which threw all devices off the Internet including shutting down my TVs. And I tried over and over to fix it, including going to my service provider (I thought possibly the modem was done) and Dropbox for help. Nothing. Lots of back and forth but no solutions. Then today it started to work properly, with no hint that there was ever anything wrong. And I do see I now have a new version 82.4.155 installed yesterday (2019-10-3) according to Control Panel. WTF? The tech from Dropbox never said a word to me through many emails about a new version. I guess even they don't know what goes on inside Dropbox!!!

yetson
Helpful | Level 6

bad days for DropBox has started... it slowly becomes a HOG ! memory drainig hog ! since they updated it into an windowed "app" it stoped what it was - a transparent tiny app. Dropbox should reconcider their roadmap !

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

yetson Helpful | Level 6
    Sipper Explorer | Level 3
    gtai88 Helpful | Level 7
    NutritionNut Helpful | Level 6
    Ritesh A. Helpful | Level 5
What do Dropbox user levels mean?