cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 day deleted files expires today

30 day deleted files expires today

Harriet_H
Explorer | Level 4

All my files were deleted when removing dropbox from a macbook air my account was synched to.  Despite I am sure reading that this wouldn't happen.  Today is the 30th day but they aren't showing on the deleted files list......  Any help would be massively appreciated given the time sensitive nature of this

6 Replies 6

Re: 30 day deleted files expires today

Walter
Dropboxer
Hello there @Harriet_H; thanks for joining the Community!

Can you please let me know if you can find any sign of your missing files on the website, be it in your homepage or the events page?

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Harriet_H
Explorer | Level 4

Yes it shows each of the 2000 odd files have been deleted in the events folder.....

Harriet_H
Explorer | Level 4

Hi @Walter 

I'm sorry not to have seen your response on the day I first posted my issue.  I've now ticked the link which means I get an email when someone responds.  It sounded as though you may have some guidance for me, although potentially because it was day 30 when I raised the issue.  Do let me know if you think there is anything I can do about this.  

Many thanks

Harriet

Walter
Dropboxer
Thanks for getting back to me, Harriet. 

If you weren't able to restore any of those files through your deleted files page or the events page, may I reach out via email to have a further look into this?

Walter
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Harriet_H
Explorer | Level 4

Hi

Please do email me using the address in my profile.  I would be thrilled to get the files back if possible.  

Thanks

Harriet

Walter
Dropboxer

Sure thing, Harriet. You've got :envelope: 

While I can't promise anything on this, I'll be happy to have this reviewed by our Restorations team for you. 

Walter
dropbox.com/support

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?